The Kernow English Hub can provide:
- Financial support for staff to attend showcase events and workshops.
- Back-fill funding for schools to engage in audits.
- Match-funding for resources and training.
Training and resources must be match funded by schools (with a cap of £3,000 per school)
Or If schools meet 2 of the following criteria, the hub has discretion to offer outright funding at a cap of £6,000 per school:
- Phonics Screening Check score below the national average
- Ofsted Requires Improvement or Inadequate
- Above average numbers of pupils eligible for Pupil Premium
- The school is in an Opportunity Area