We are delighted that you are interested in accessing support from the Kernow English Hub.
Our aim is to provide high quality insight and advice to enable you to develop your own excellent practice in teaching reading through systematic synthetic phonics and early language, and encouraging a love of reading among your pupils.
The support that we can offer includes:
- How best to support pupils in closing gaps in their learning.
- Virtual showcases of best practice in the teaching of early language and reading through systematic synthetic phonics.
- Virtual workshops - targeted support for Reading Leaders and ongoing CPD.
- A detailed in-school audit of your provision for early reading.
- Financial support to match-fund resources / training that have been identified as a need during audit.
Please provide as much information as possible on the form below, we will use this to prioritise schools.